What’s on your wrist? Have you been searching for a smartwatch that looks and feels at home on your wrist? Need to be able to manage your day at a glance, but don’t need a thousand other functions along with it? Want something that truly simplifies your life rather than adding to the cacophony? Slip on the what? Calendar watch, and feel the difference! Conceptualized and designed by renowned Japanese art director Hasashi kawamura, featured on fast company’s most creative people list, this unique time manager pairs digital functionality with analog precision and Scandinavian simplicity. The result is a hybrid smartwatch that does its job very well – and looks good doing it.Your day at a glance: perform the three-step setup and sync process with your IOS or android device, and your calendar for the next 12 hours is right there on your wrist. A discrete vibration and visual indicator alerts you to your next activity. The watch keeps your schedule 48 hours in advance and automatically syncs every 15 minutes. Heading out the door? A quick triple tap will perform an instant sync and keep you confidently in the loop.Take it on your travels: with a whopping eight weeks of battery life, you won’t need to worry about bringing your charger with you on every trip. Going for a swim? Unless you’re deep-sea diving, the 165-foot waterproof calendar watch can handle it! Wrap your wrist in luxury: with a supple European leather wristband and polished steel body, you can feel the quality every time you put it on. Plus, the watch weighs in at just 2.7 Ounces.30-Day guarantee and one-year warranty: if you’re not thrilled with your what? Watch, contact us for a no-hassle refund or replacement. Order your what? Watch today, and simplify your life.
What? Perpetual Calendar Watch: Hybrid Digital Analog Smart Watch Syncs with iPhone and Android – 2.7-oz Stainless Steel Body – 165-Ft Waterproof – Up to 8-Week Battery Life – 1-Year Warranty
- ALWAYS IN THE LOOP: With the Calendar Watch from What?, it's never been easier to wear your day on your wrist. Just one glance will tell you exactly how busy you'll be for the next 12 hours; lighter for less activity, darker for more. A discrete vibration helps ensure you're on time, every time.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Swiss engineered to be sturdy yet easy on your wrist, the watch weighs in at just 2.7 ounces. Up to eight weeks of battery life means it will long outlast your phone. Waterproof at up to 50 meters, 165 feet, this hybrid watch is your ultimate traveling companion.
- SETUP, SYNC AND GO: Perfectly compatible with either Android or IOS, the What? Calendar Watch is up and running and in sync with you in three easy steps. With three-hand motion, an e-paper display and tap input, it combines the best of digital and analog with a sleek, Scandinavian look.
- FEEL THE QUALITY: When you lay eyes on the polished stainless steel body and feel the supple European leather wrapping around your wrist, you'll know right away that you invested in a time manager that will endure far into the future. Plus, we back our watch with a hassle-free one-year warranty.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE: With your What? Calendar Watch, you'll no longer need to constantly check your phone. A simple triple tap will bring your calendar straight to your wrist. So put down the phone, pick up the productivity, and outfit yourself with an ornament that's as elegant as it is functional!